Gratefully Tagged By Ra-1

Seven things I plan to do :

1- Travel to Rome,Warsaw,Prague, And Athins (business trip)

2- Lose 8 Kilos

3- Fix my attitude

4- Get Married

5- Build my own house

6- Kids - lots of Kids! okay, 3 are more than enough concidering, how many in the house.. :/

7- Grow Up as a Good man. Caring loving respectful and Happy. رجل صالح

Seven things I can do:

1- Pray Fajer on Time

2- Play Wining Eleven None Stop till everyone else is bored! LoL

3- Get my work Done

4- Drive over 220KM/H everyday (addicted!!!)

5- Internet addict 15/h a day! 9 hours divided on sleeping/driving from to work/eating/social life.

6- Tease friends/family.

7- Go to Shaleeh when ever it clicks any time any day.

Seven things I can't do:

1- Satisfy my co-workers

2- Eat Sea Food . Sept Shrimps :/

3- a day without eating meat. ( I find it Impossible!!!!! )

4- arrange my bed when i wake up!

5- stop thinking of my uncle :(

6- drink Merinda or however its spelled

7- go on diet :(

Seven things I say most often:

1- Khosh!

2- Chub

3- e7lif

4- ro7 zain

5- abbeeeeh (sometimes i feel its soo girlish :P lol)

6- yo3aaaaaaaaaan

7- eee zain, or ee okay (esteh-zaa')

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:

Feel free to tag yourself... :(

4 Response to "Gratefully Tagged By Ra-1"

  1. ii Says:

    امبيييه << علامه مسجله للبنت الكويتيه
    :pP

  2. Ra-1 Says:

    4- Drive over 220KM/H everyday
    ليش؟ مستعيل على شنو؟
    :\

  3. Utmost-y Says:

    intersting answers .. i want to join u in the trip :D
    agol shay bs la6gne :p
    if u were a grl ..chan we're bestfriends LOL!

  4. iliveinq8 Says:

    استغفر الله :)
    ابتلشت
    ----

    مشكورين على المشاركات على كل حال