Some of Photoshop Designs to Share.

Menu ! yummy :/ Click on it to become larger




The Fencing Defender :-) Looks real doesnt it?
-----
Just Thought I'd Share some of my works.. I'd share more soon.

3 Response to "Some of Photoshop Designs to Share."

  1. YoOoNa Says:

    murtedella '7azzan n jeben gla9at is way too cool, i didnt get it though..
    i liked the menu, sounds licious + well done on choosing the colors..
    green n yellow,, mmmm so appetizing!

  2. Utmost-y Says:

    Hmm didnt get it ..are The ads just ro show us ur talents in designing or for a real resturants?
    you got creative touchs :D
    we want some samples ;P

  3. iliveinq8 Says:

    Voluble_grl : its a movie Poster! ya3ni Da3ayat Flim!! COmming soon shay chethe :/ and thanks i tried my best :)


    Utmost : its just to show my talents :) but about the menu, my cousin asked me if i could design her mother a menu for her resturant. and she gave me the ideas, so i made this for her. everything stopped when my Uncle died allah yer7oma. changed everything...

    ---

    Thank you for passing by! really means alot you two :)

    L8r.