To London I go!!.....


Happened Quickly! Had to leave like.. NOW!... its 5:02AM off 7th of Feb 2006 :/ my flight is at 9:30 .. Happened so fast! You guys know it before my close friends :/

Not sure how long am going to stay there, but about between 1-2 months..

I'll be blogging :)

6 Response to "To London I go!!....."

  1. Utmost-y Says:

    its really Weird !!
    a travel that will last for 1 to 2 months u just knew about? akhaf cia or fbi :P
    nyway goodluck bro oo tro7 w tred bl salama enshallah :)

  2. Eb9ara7a and his Wife Says:

    بالسلامة حجي
    دير بالك
    و الله يوفقك باللي رايح عشانه

  3. Hussa-G Says:

    Have fun and enjoy your time. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;p

    God bless.

  4. Hussa-G Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  5. المحاميه Says:

    عورت قلبي من الصورة ودي ارجع لندن

    شلون الجو عندكم اكييد يمده يلا ترد بالسلامة ان شاالله

  6. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    ترجع بالسلامة ان شاء الله

    استمتع...:)