ليت الأيام تعود

Place = God i forgot! but between Seattle and Orgen!
Time = Go Figure !!
Date = 1999ish
Mooooooood = HAPPY! You can tell by looking at my face :P hah
Alone with = Ms. Aisha Kaba Co-Chair of the international Student's Office ( I am the 1st Co-Chair too :P )
Occassion = Field Trip
Ehdoom = No Idea why I wore a suite! maybe i was on a date or something! (NOT)
Shako el mawtho3 = I MISS THE OLD DAYS!!!!
Time as we speak = 5:19AM
Why awake? = Keefi
Why Smurfy Face = ham keefi! I am Sanfoor Ezgerty (at least i used to be! :P)
Am I going to sleep anytime soon= I don't think so!
Faragha mo? = 7addaaaaa
Comment expected = 4 and making fun of this post.

Oh, on more thing! I got out of work at 12:30AM, and when i got into my car, i realized i forgot my glasses! I did not feel like going back to get it! its like 9ereej esh6oola mali kholg! So i drove back home without even knowing what am looking at! 7emdellah am in bed save :/ I can drive no problem in the morning but at night the lights just Yaaaaaaa kills me.

Ta ta for now.




Orgen

12 Response to "ليت الأيام تعود"

  1. iliveinq8 Says:

    Mali kholg asawi edit! Spelling mistake, Alone = Along

    Along With Aisha :/

  2. teagirl Says:

    Lol, you're lazy ;p

  3. Hussa-G Says:

    Now it?s 4 comments.

    What?s up? How are you doing?
    Did you miss me?

  4. iliveinq8 Says:

    Flow : well, I was lazy :P it was 5AM for God's Sake ;P


    laialy : Thank you for the effort!!!

    hussa-g : Of course i miss you :) you're my E-mother :P oo btw shino g stands for? :P

  5. Hussa-G Says:

    It's my secret to keep my dear E-son.

    Haaw why you didn't tell me kha6ach eso?


    Didn't you read my blog silly boy?

  6. iliveinq8 Says:

    kha6ach el sooo wallah ma dareet!
    6ahoor enshallah

  7. Hussa-G Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  8. Hussa-G Says:

    Thank you bro. Esher maeak.

  9. Utmost-y Says:

    looooooooool 3abe6 elpost , 3abale bashof cute kid shay , 6ala3t ent :p
    bs khoosh mn9'ar ! a7eb america ;**
    o ba3ad shay , ana a7eb lama ashhar e3nad lol :p elmoshkela mako shay etsawe!! eshrayek etnazel post fee sites eywnsoon ! ana 7ata kout karheta hal ayam :p **10 COMMENTS :p**

  10. iliveinq8 Says:

    sheno nickich bil kout? bal3ab theddich

  11. Utmost-y Says:

    i wont say it ehne ;p u say urs , et7ada aghlbik?:p

  12. No3iK Says:

    lol
    u really really had nothing to do !
    wow ...
    amazing ehehehehhehe ... i thought i was the only one ;p