Mayd Fish Lovers?

Well, I woke up this morning at 10:30AM and my grandmother told me that today your father and mother comming for lunch along with your brother, I was like ok cool good stuff to eat! :-) then she said actually its Maid! I DONT EAT MAID! :/ Ma A7eb el zefar! then my aunt asked me to go check how its been cooked! I WAS SHOCKED!! I love how its been made the maid hehe..... I think am gonna try it!...





maidaaat


With dates ha?...



putmaid

nicelooking

UPDATED :-

Just finished lunch with the familia, however, all i eat is one single maydaa! or if i can say, Tried to eat it!...

Have a look at my 9a7an


DSC01243

_-_-_-_



DSC01225
Ready for zofar :) Extra e9ma6aat





DSC01222

Estowa... :)

one more pic/


DSC01224

3ad 9ej now enjoy :-)

7 Response to "Mayd Fish Lovers?"

  1. Honey™ Says:

    its ok with me to have fish ,, bs maid EWWWWWWW O LE BACHER EWWWWWWW..
    cuz waied fe zfara o SHOAK !!,, BS min il 9a7an wa'6e7 inna mo 3ajbek

  2. Hussa-G Says:

    I don't like Maid. Sorry but I can't stand the smell of fishy stuff.

  3. Si7LeYa Says:

    ma a7b elmaid klsh :/

    mtrooos shok 7da mo shy :/

  4. teagirl Says:

    yum yum.

  5. Ra-1 Says:

    yummy I love it !
    3alekom bel3afya n_n

  6. No3iK Says:

    lol @@
    awal shay i odnt eat sea food!
    fa i wouldnt know really,
    lol the thing i know ..
    is i liked dara3at al sha`3ala ;) cute hehehehhe ...
    thany shay zain ma6ab 3laikum 3itwe bl 7oosh @@
    thalith shay awal mara ashof wa7d yakil maid bshoka ! lol 7adik bada3t hehehehe
    almuhimmmmm
    b9i7a o 3afya ;p

  7. jiji Says:

    ur mayd looks gher 3an maydna! how do they cook it :p i7na maydna eyeena min bet yady ow bs me and dad wolf it down while mom and the rest make disgust sounds ;p