New Cocanut flavor along with my #1 Summer Drink

time 3:30 AM
mood : 3a6shaan esma3 ya shisma..
thoughts : No more rice drink in Sultan Sharg...
ideas : GO TO SALMIA SULTAN AND GET IT!
----------------------------------------------------

Well, what can i say! i am addicted!..

I went to salmia sultan center, thank god i found hella gowa6y of Dream Rice Milk :/ all types.

I got the Plain one too. no vanilla ya3ni.. and 2 vanilla one's.
then I thought of adding a new flavor... i came up with the Coconut flavor !
i got this starbucks bottles for 3.500KD for the coco syrup.

With no Regret! I drank go6y o no9 all by myself!! :-)

Try it :P




2
Zis is Za Cyrup!! Remmeber 3.500KD :/ check your budget.




ricemilk

Tastey.



3

Beld baby Bled


###no6e### 3 big spoons of the syrup are more than Enough



ENJOY :-)

4 Response to "New Cocanut flavor along with my #1 Summer Drink"

  1. Honey™ Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Honey™ Says:

    shrayik you buy the stuff for me from Sultan Center ;P ,, o i promice i will enjoy ur juice ;>

    can u add orange 2 ur next juice PLEASE :<

  3. Utmost-y Says:

    oola 3.500 for somthing i wont like?:p
    think of adding choclate , a7es ey9er latheth , cause elricemilk latheeeth bro7a..
    go go ricemilk chief :p

  4. No3iK Says:

    awal shay ana madre shfeni ga3d arid 3la mawa`6e3 qadema :s
    bs `7aiba `7ariba ,,
    almuhim ,, maw`6o3ik thakarny b Oprah laman tsawi 7alqa kil her fav drinks o chocolates o madre shino ;p
    3afya