18 out of madry cham countries visited! :/


visited 18 countries (8%)

To be honest! I can't beleieve it! I thought I've visited half of the world!! I just realized I have never land on any affrican country yet! nor East Asia!!

please take a moment to fill the blanks of what country have you visited so far!.. Omg 8% only! :P 7addy min9edem! :P

create your own visited countries map

3 Response to "18 out of madry cham countries visited! :/"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    i think its slightly skewed in that it refers to land mass maybe,... cos i'm sure i've visited more than 9% of the nations on earth :|

  2. Ra-1 Says:

    20 countries (8%) !

  3. No3iK Says:

    lol
    i toped u all :p

    4% hehehehehehe
    7adi no3i ;)
    good shnabi bl sofar likwait klshay feha ;P

    yalah " i live in q8" inshalah ana weyak
    Hawaii ok ;)