Never thought I'd reveal my big secret!!...

This thing got to end!...
The love of my life... yes, I admit it!
I love her with all my heart!.. I will reveal her identity and 3 of her best pictures taken!....

I am sorry my love, It should not be a shame.. Everyone MUST know the one who loves you more than any of your kind!

It might be not fair to you.. for me posting your pictures, But i think the world will understand! Romeo and Julliet mo a7san menna!..

This thing has to end! either I get you! or let the world know who your true love is!..

Me!

Sorry Sweety,

-Abdullah



Panamera I love you!

5 Response to "Never thought I'd reveal my big secret!!..."

  1. Cuteberry Says:

    No one is ever gonna blame you for loving Panamera! She's gorgeous!!

  2. Dawn Fairy Says:

    God all that love and feelings for a car, i thought u were realy in love with a person..
    the car is nice indeed..

  3. Honey™ Says:

    wala yhmik baby ,, il bring it 4 u on ur birthday ,, ya3ni b3ad cham youm :P

  4. Utmost-y Says:

    ashhhwa
    :p

  5. Dakhtour Says:

    Is it a new car?

    1st time hearing this name... Panamera?! Looks cool dude

    For how much? I can rent it for u :P