Give my life back!

I had a break.....
After I realized that each time i go out I'd take my digital camera with me.....
After I realized that ANYTHING could happen! I would take a shot and " Blog it! "
After I realized that my life is nothing but a blog!


To be honest I got freaked out!

I need to get back to my family! friends! WORK!!!!!!! I just had a phone call from my boss that I actually ignored him!.... havent got to work since saturday!...


Do you get side effects off blogging? :/

Help your comment would save my life!

5 Response to "Give my life back!"

  1. ScarlO Says:

    Don't you dare to that again, turkey..

    Try to blog less ..
    And try to give priority to what you see as more important.

    And try not to do this again :-\
    You've been missed, sonny boy

  2. Hussa-G Says:

    Welcome back. I hope your doing well.

    First of all, I have been through that. I wanted to write everything that was happening in my life. But I couldn?t. My life outside the blog is my life, my private place, my haven and my world. I don?t like to share my life with anyone.
    You have to separate your life from the blog. Write what make you happy. Not what people want to hear or even care about.

    Sometime I have blog depression. Like the picture I displayed in my blog. We all have our share of up?s and down?s. That?s life and that?s what makes us human being. Nothing in life is easy.

    My advice to you my dear E-Son, is don?t let it get to you. Just live your life as you want it to be lived. And don?t dwell on small things. You only life once.

    Sorry for the long post.

  3. teagirl Says:

    you are not alone! I realized that I kept checking every single blog I could just to keep myself entertained. Now I have a list that go onto my sidebar and thats it. Unless the person comments on my blog or is just SO interesting I'm not even going to check their blog out. I'm not going to blame my blog for my insane photo taking thouhg, I do that regadless of a post, and if you see one image on a post you can expect there were at least 50 times as many taken that day.

    Have a nice break.. you'll miss it too much to stay away!

  4. jiji Says:

    wb :).. uve been missed

  5. q8ty-dr Says:

    7o6lech time mo7adad for blogging each day so you dont spend most of your day infront of the comp ... mathalan 1 hour etha radait men eldawam o 1 hour before going to bed this what i do usually .... except if am homesick :P