Lasagna

Today I was up for a kitchen business :-)

I decided to make a home made Lasagna!

Step 1 : Make the Lasagna lol
Step 2 : Bring 9a7an Baqdonis emga66a3 lel zeena
STep 3 : Put the Lasagna in the Oven 150Degree only for 20 minutes so it can be hot from the inside, You don't want it crispy from the outside and cold as ice from the inside! so after the 20 minutes, increase the heat to up to 250Degree for 10 minutes or 15.

once its done, Decorate it with the Baqdonis and Some Chicken Popcorn as seen on pictures below.

Enjoy :-)






Baqdoooonis!!

I made this by myself, and u can see its almost empty! I cannot eat without this!! Olive oil with Dried Chillie with some Za3tar sticks for Decoration and actual dried chillies untouched.

Yummy!


Final Look! I Swear it was ... omg :-)

9 Response to "Lasagna"

  1. ScarlO Says:

    :-D

    You should post a recipe a week ..

    Seriously :-p

  2. teagirl Says:

    food looks good!! but I hate hot food so buy rooob ashan I dilute it!

  3. Hussa-G Says:

    I don't know.

    Bass 3alek be3afyah.

    Though the olive oil mix, I also made it myself but I add one garlic with the dried chilies.

  4. SAJA.S Says:

    I will try it
    ba3dee agolik if i ts yummy Or not
    bas men al6aregah shaklah 7elow

  5. Wilted_Roze Says:

    NIce nice . . . . 3aFyaaaah

    hey maybee u can come-over and make me dinner :P

  6. Utmost-y Says:

    yummmyyy lmelted cheese shakla eyshaweeeQ !!
    bs elchicken popcorn lol?!!! 9ij Guy ;P et7bon etkhb9ooon ;P
    yalla 3awafe ;)

  7. LiLaCs Says:

    Bil 3afia:D Bas I want a recipe for little sauce thingy..Looks hot;)

  8. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    ambeeeh shakelha etyaneeen wayeed...^___^

    3alik bel3afya ..;>

  9. Eb9ara7a and his Wife Says:

    هنهم هنهم
    :))
    عاد قول : منهم
    مو تقول : إنحش عنهم

    صارلي سنين و بنين بالغربة و دوم عيشي يصير حكوكة و حدّي شغل المقلا مثل البيض و الهمبرقع و الفيش فينقر


    يخوك ترى كل ما أشوف صورتك بالدراية تييني الضحكة
    سامحنا حجي
    :))