My Niece the Apple! :/


Bassoma My little Niece, (thank you Scarl0)

The Picture is prety old, but was the most recent on my laptop, Couldnt wait to get the newer ones! she look much much pretier now than this picture.

Anyways! Here is my latest Design :)

Basma The Apple

Yeah you can send me your kid's pictures I could do some magic :P for 250fils or a flake bar :P

5 Response to "My Niece the Apple! :/"

  1. Hussa-G Says:

    Mashalah. Allah ekhaleha lekom. :)

  2. jiji Says:

    salliim walllla :)
    she looks like u in ur kiddy pics.. walla.. mashalla 3yonkom 7eel wsaa3 :)

  3. teagirl Says:

    Cute, but for me it would have to be a bit darker. Good job!

  4. iliveinq8 Says:

    explain photo! could use experts opinion...

  5. teagirl Says:

    I meant I would like the image of the girl to be more apparent, or the green of the apple a little washe out.. one or the other.. "expert opinion" LOL