Moooodz

Time 10:25Am
Place Qadsiah
Mood No Idea! Just took a shower and wearing the towel and posting this.
What suppose to be done : Being at work since 8:00AM at least.
------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I overslept. its 10:27 as we speak. Just moved to Qadsiah at ma grandmaa. elmafrooth agrab 7ag Work o chethe. yet, i wokeup late!

to be honest, i woke up at 9:05AM but you know the streching thing.. also my Laptop media player repeats whatever you play once its done. So last night, i slept while watching episode 11 of Floona :P Nothing else to watch! still downloading 24 Season 2. until then, a6ag6eg eb Floona!

ok its 10:29!! any other way to just kill time and skip work? i do feel like going bas i don't!

My plans for today!

1- GO TO WORK DUH!
2- Buy Ga7feyya (somehow my head gotten bigger lol! ok i grew my hair long! 1st time in years! dunno why! 3agedny!!!
3- Buy white Shmaagh! i hate ghetra cause its hard to control! when shmagh is too easy.
4- Buy 3azkom allah En3aal baitha! Never bought one in my life!
5- Stop posting as its 10:31 right now! and am gonna get kha9om ma3ash again :P
6- Wire the Dewania so I can access to the internet wireless! bought all equipments!

Okay 10:32 , its getting cold as i have a towel around me.

My 1st Day in Qadsia since almost a year. :-)

10:33! yabeelaaaaaaaaaa WORK :P



ps: I need a Green Apple soooo much!

5 Response to "Moooodz"

  1. don_veto Says:

    It is great to be late for work and wake up when you want to, just don't let the boss catch you.

  2. ScarlO Says:

    Green apples will make your head larger. Do not eat those. You don't need them. Or else you'll have to buy a new ga7fiya every week

    ;-p

  3. iliveinq8 Says:

    Don_Veto : The good news is, I am my Boss :) love my work.

    scarlo : I LOVE THE GREEN APPLE!

    jiji : but, I am a man, you are a woman :P

    laialy_Q8 : YOU SCARE ME SOMETIMES!

  4. DiiGMaa Says:

    Hahahahha I ended up going to work at 13:30 !!! Bada3t adry !!!

    I loooooove white N3aals...
    JiJi sorry but I'm gonna have to convert u to a white n3aal wearing person.. summer is here u gotta go lighter all over !!

    Live_in_Q8 ur so lucky ur a guy ! coz men's summer n3aal collection is amazing !

    check out Villa Moda if u want high end Brands... they had great white mens n3aals..

    but to be honest the best white n3aal is a soft leather Naydiya !!! I guess u can get them here in Mbarikiya or even athletes foot..

    Happy Shopping :)

  5. jiji Says:

    ma7eb white n3als! alot of things scream SUMMER bs mooooo ni3il beeethaa!!