Simi Daily Cycling Part II

And So We Went To Sharg To Buy the Bikes... We Bought 1 and DESTROYED MY CAR's RARE! with this Bike Hanger......

My friend got the yellow one

CHECK THE PRICE!!! OMG I loved this Bike i was almost gonna get it for 600KD till my friend hit me on my head and woke me up!!.... It looked halariousley awesome!... shda3wa gary shomakhar hatha!!!!!!

Today Am going to get mine... I am very PICKY PICKY person , it has to be the perfect color the perfect shape!.. inshallah at 5 I'll go get it.. as its a special order :/ min el makhzan berakbona 7aggy... de3la ha?..



Anyways.. After today inshallah we're all set.. bas bagi Shorts and T-shirts...

As for Shorts.. am thinking to wear one like this :


and as for the T-Shirt.. Am going with




-----------------






I'll be back when i get my bike :D


ARE YOU GUYS READY??????

BTW : about the short its a joke omg!.. I'll wear normal short mo chethee..

17 Response to "Simi Daily Cycling Part II"

  1. June Says:

    Ufff kha6ree fe bike!

  2. iliveinq8 Says:

    june : What are you waiting for? Join us! and you'll get a Blogger T-Shirt :P

  3. iliveinq8 Says:

    ok june :/ didnt notice you're from Bahrain... Khala9 Enyeekom el Ba7rain bil Gary.

  4. Extinct Dodo Says:

    i still think you should start a bike rental thingy, or at least buy me a bike weyak bil6ireej :P

  5. jiji Says:

    back when i was younger i used to BELIEVE ina this whole share3 elal3ab ow the stores belonged to my uncle ;p whos office is exactly above the bike shops ;p

    did u get a BMX?

  6. iliveinq8 Says:

    dodo : In Ramadhan, They will Fill the shore. those who rent bikes and stuff.. I rather Sell Diamonds instead :/

    jiji : shakhbary bmx, they still sell it though but not the same as before!! it used to be something!!

    tinkerbell : does that mean I have to buy you one?... I am inviting you to join our group for cycling.... well u are welcome either way :-)

  7. Nora Says:

    ooooooh that street !!

    each Eid .. i used to spend 20 KD on a new bike that i rarely ride !!

    i liked the yellow one ..
    this 700 bike looks AVG. to me ;)

    hehehehe met3awdaa 3laa bo 20 ..

    3ad ana b'7a6reee arkaaab gary ..
    ashaawer myself ..

    Does the shirt come Foshiaa or ORange ??

  8. June Says:

    La la may9eer.. baroo7 London. Ye9eer amashee bike in London?

  9. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    aham shay el short loooooooooooooooooooooooool

    wallah 9adagt Oo gelt men 9ejah hatha hehehehe ;P

  10. Hussa-G Says:

    LOL. The hunt for the perfect bike. I hear you. I do the same thing for my sinkers. Bass wai you hit a sour mark in my heart. I use to love riding a bike. :(

    Good luck and happy hunting.

    P.S. Try Sport equipments in Sultan Center at Sharg.

  11. iliveinq8 Says:

    a7la eng :-

    Do you remember نحن والأطفال In salmia? and the main branch in farwania? biggest toys store in the world at that time... :/

  12. iliveinq8 Says:

    a7la eng :- ohh, and about the shirt, no, only blue! standard blogspot color.

    tinkerbell : With a big smile on my face :/ min e3yooni wallah.

    june : mita london?? :D

    princess : Maaasheeee.. e9eer khair :p meanie princess.

    q8ya : ay shay 9a7? :p

    hussa-g : will do! 3ad ana almost kelyoom in sultan sharg!! lazim amor gabol el dawam! :) yemkin adawom bil garry in ramadhan who knows.. :/

    a daydreamer : do you still have it? i wanna see it! try flickr it or blog it plz :/...

    you can see the bike bil flickr heh :/ and i will email you myself with the shorts. jk haa :p

  13. albandry Says:

    looooooooooooooool


    keep the shorts

    looooooooooooooool

    am with u but with feet not cycles or u know what ill be warming the benches and giving away water botteles

    hehehe

  14. Nora Says:

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    i remember it like a dream now ..

    it was HUGE !!

    yatnee elbachwaa zaain .. ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaam sa3eeda ..

    7asbi alah 3la 9adaaam .. kelaa mnaa no more (نحن و الاطفال)

  15. albandry Says:

    نحن و الاطفال)
    7esby allah 3ala ebleeskom

    min weeen 6ala3tohom

    abiiiiiiiii


    ana a6al3 7arity in toys r us

    la 7etta hatha sakarooh
    madry mako yahal teshty madry shesalfa

  16. Anonymous Says:

    I used to bike in winter
    and i tell u , itha sayim?
    that would be hell!
    coz as u go across the wind
    ur mouth and lips will be as dry as the sand in a hot summer sunny day.
    so ull need water ...
    and u cant drink water!:S
    Unless ur going after fu6oor?

  17. Khargoush Says:

    Hi guys, plz tell me where and when?