New InterFace

Hello Everyone,

I just finished Designing my Blog's Interface, used HTML codes for the first time since what! 3 years?! But 7emdellah I did well, I need your opinion please!!!... It is kinda cool designing your own interface when you know how!...

Please let me know whatchya Think :-D


19 Response to "New InterFace"

  1. Honey™ Says:

    wow ..
    mashallah yhabel ..
    didnt now you are talented ,,
    nice work :">

    bs i loved ur last nick name

  2. Utmost-y Says:

    ahhh Niiicee
    i liked it , specialy ur pix nice touch !
    abe abe sawle :p

  3. iliveinq8 Says:

    Princess : U commented before i finish really :/ I made some modifications while you're posting! i hope you like it better. thank you.

    Honey? :- merci :D what was my last nick? lol


    utmost : Email me your log/pass oo min @@y.

  4. Moniker Says:

    I liiiikkke.
    Alot. *thumbs up*
    Now you can come over to my blog and do mines for me :P
    Yea, I liked ur last nickname too "I_live_in_q8" -- Too cute! 8)

  5. iliveinq8 Says:

    Fine, here is my old nick name :/
    fuchsia if u really want me to fix you one, send me yourlog/pass :)

    thanks.

  6. iliveinq8 Says:

    thanks :) appriciate it.

  7. ScarlO Says:

    I like it, but it's a bit too crowded.
    On the left, there's "Wasline" & "Wasline Space" .. pick one :-)

    On the right, I don't see that you need the "I Live in Q8" in sky-blue, or even the picture of the map.

    The 'Thank you for reading' but is sweet, but it also makes the page too crowded. The rest is just lovely. And the colours are a bit annoying, they're like mood swings, but don't mind me :-)

    Nice work, all in all .. I only steal frocks & modify them.

  8. Diver Says:

    It looks nice well done
    but don't u think its to dark

  9. iliveinq8 Says:

    scarlo : will try fix it. many told me (too much color) as well.. i will see what i can do about it.
    thank u.

    Diver : maybe dark because of the tooooo many colors? i will try reduce the colors a bit, then tell me whatchya think!

    mulan : opinion noted. thanks.

  10. Nescafé Says:

    حلو النيو لوك يونس.. شغل عدل
    مشالله عليك بلوق مميّز

    واايد عجبني الشي اللي يتحرك :>

    موفق

  11. Conjii Says:

    I think its Unique.. 4 Not Using HTML 3 years.. Its pretty GOOD.. =)but my eyes gamat etzaghlel :S..

  12. iliveinq8 Says:

    laklookah i just finished fixing it! u better take another look! :/ plz let me know asap.

  13. Conjii Says:

    The truth i like its strange though..
    im just having trouble with the colors.. u know what u need !!
    im not that good in programing, even me 3 years i didnt Touch C++ & HTML( EVEN i dont know well enogh for those progs), but i like the site with a litlle bit of ADOBe for the Fonts & pics..
    im sure u didnt left ur talent 4 3 years.. Ull Have a Perfect Page !!

    my opinion U worked hard, and its a Gr8 Work u have there =)..

  14. iliveinq8 Says:

    thank u laklokah, waiting for your blog!

  15. Conjii Says:

    Ur welcom.. u can check it Now,, =)

  16. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    Gr8 Design ..;> bas laish black ?? ;P and i see that u love ur self a lot ;P

  17. dr. h@h@@ Says:

    i love it looks amazing i wish i could do that.......I am sorry if you dont me u could ask orange juice i checked your blog like when i saw a comment on her website.......sorry if u mind otherwise........i just love your blog specially the way you have designed it........mashallah

  18. albandry Says:

    allah wanasa
    wayed wayed wayed ba3ad wayed 7elooo
    fancy(hathy ana habba feeha )
    keep on the good work
    i might need u to redisighn my blog dear 3abady

  19. Aurous Says:

    It's really cool :)
    I wish I could do that but I have no time to learn HTML right now :)
    great job