November's Collection - Hear Me Hear Me....

Greetings :-)

1st ... DO NOT SWITCH TO BETA (YET) ... ITS EBIL EBIL EBIL!!!.......

2nd ...

The Episode Never Ends!!... Check this out!!!
(captured Today noon time )



ANSWER ME!!!!.... DO YOU HAVE A STICKER ON THE BACK OF YOUR CAR?? WHAT DOES IT SAY OR WHAT IS IT? :-) (I hell DONT!)


_-_-_-_-_-_

3rd ... Oh boy am I not attached!! isnt it a man's dream to have a girl that cares this much without being unfaithful though ... Here goes.. :

He's more than a man

And this is more than love

The reason that the sky is blue

The clouds are rolling in

Because I'm gone again

And to him I just can't be true

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful

And it kills him inside

To know that I am happy with some other guy

I can see him dyingI don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

Everytime I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna take away his life

I don't wanna be...A murderer

--------

4th ... This weekend suppose to be real cold.... So becareful and stay WARM :-) Enjoy your Weekend People...

5th : It is time for a CHANGE....

6 Response to "November's Collection - Hear Me Hear Me...."

  1. Dawn Fairy Says:

    1st. if u mean beta blogger , i switched :S
    2nd. GOD hailag!
    3rd. i was checking the lyrics this after noon and thinking of posting few parts of it,, weird!
    4th. this weekend started boring hope it will be better on Friday.
    5th. its always time to CHANGE!

  2. Loura Says:

    I posted this song earlier in my blog :S i like ur background photo.

  3. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    2nd

    wanasaaaah hehehehe ;PpP ween 9edthaa ;P

    aby asawy nafshom hehehehe ;P

    =====

    5th


    Ghange men gaaaaaaaaalb ;P a7eb elta'3yeer yegaded elnafs ...;>

  4. SAJA.S Says:

    2nd: ohhhhh .. hi mister !!! I think he didnt what its mean .. I dont like writing on cars !!!!
    O fi salfa thaia .. yrsmon 3ala alsyra kilha .. 3alamat gucci or findi
    !!!!!

  5. barrak Says:

    يعني رقمه كويت الاحمدي شنو بتتوقعون

  6. Cr8ivia Says:

    هههههه كل ستيكر اشوفها على سيارة اسرح بتحليل شخصيه صاحبها