What is the moral of this Story? ....

Here is a story I need you to write the moral of it!..

in English :

At the Doctor's Office there was a man who hurt his back badly!.. after the checkups, the Doctor asks the man, what cases your pain exactly? ...

The Man answered : Well, I came home little ealry, I opened my apartment's door and there was a sound in my bedroom where my wife is! when i screamed honey what are you doing? I heard voices!! i ran to my bedroom and there was a man in my bedroom! trying to escape throw the backdoor throw the balcony.. When i tried to catch him I saw no one in the balacony!! when i looked down, i saw the man running wearing his cloth.. so i took the rifregerator and threw it on him!.. So am prety sure that what cased my back pain...

The doctor in shock! go to the X-ray room!..

few minutes later, another man came and his condition alot worse.. and bleeding!!..

Doctor : what happened to you young man?....

the Man2 : I woke up prety late today and it was my 1st day at work! i forgot to set the alarm too! so i washed my face took my cloth and ran to work while wearing my cloths on the way! where all the sudden a huge rifregerator out of the sky hit me down!...

The Doctor : My God you Naughty boy!!.. go to the Dressing room for stiches and bandages we need to stop your bleeding!...

few minutes later... a 3rd Man come to the very same doctor , and hes condition was alot worse than the 2nd man.

Doctor : What happened ?

Man3 : Doctor I went inside a rifregerator all the sudden i felt like lavitating on the sky till it hit the ground and am inside it.


----------------------------------------

So, What do you learn? :-) Be Honest...


----------------------

بالعربي
ذات يوم وصل مريض يعاني من الم في ظهره الى المستشفى فحصه الدكتور ثم سأله : مالذي سبب لك هذا الألم في ظهرك..؟
قال المريض: انا اعمل في دوام مسائي وعندما عدت صباح اليوم الى شقتي سمعت صوتا في غرفت نومي وعندما دخلت عرفت ان زوجتي مع رجل وكان باب البلكونه مفتوح عندما ذهبت مسرعا للبلكونه لم أجد احدا ولكن عندما نظرت للأسفل وجدت رجلا يخرج مسرعا وهو يرتدي ملابسه ... عندها سحبت الثلاجة ورميتها عليه وهذا هو ما أجهد ظهري...
وصل المريض الثاني وكانه مصدوم بسيارة قال الطبيب المريض اللي قبلك حالته سيئة لكن حالتك أسوء بكثير .. مالذي حدث لك ؟؟ "
قال المريض الثاني: كنت عاطلا عن العمل ووجدت عملا وكان اليوم هو اول ايامي في العمل الجديد ونسيت اثبت ساعة التنبيه .. لذلك قمت متأخرا وخرجت من المبنى مسرعا وانا البس ملابسي ولكنك لن تصدق ماذا حدث لي !!! لقد سقطت علي ثلاجة
وصل المريض الثالث وكانت حالته تبدو أسوء من الحالتين السابقتين .. اصيب الطبيب بالدهشة !! سأل المريض مالذي حدث لك ؟ قال المريض الثالث بينما كنت داخل ثلاجة .. فوجئت بأني أطير بالفضاء حتى سقطت الثلاجة التي أنا بداخلها واصبت
------------------------------------
ما هي العبرة من هذه القصة؟ :)

13 Response to "What is the moral of this Story? ...."

  1. Dawn Fairy Says:

    العبرة أن لا تلقي اللوم على الشخص الغلط .. و أن لا تحكم على الناس من ظاهرهم و تحملهم أخطاء بناء على ما يبدو من أفعالهم ... همم مو ماعرفة أعبر شلون .. بس عجبتني القصة

  2. Aurous Says:

    that was funny :)

    I think there are many morals of this story:

    1- Don't trust your wife :P
    2- Don't come home early
    3- Don't judge people by their apperance
    4- Don't throw a fridge at people
    5- Don't wear your cloths while you're walking down the street @@
    6- Don't hide in a fridge
    7- Don't forget to set the alarm

    I'm pretty sure there are more morals but I can't think of any at the moment :)

  3. SAJA.S Says:

    دق على زوجتك وقولها انني راجع البيت
    ههههههههههههههههه

  4. iamnasra Says:

    Its been awhile..This is so funny

  5. Dakhtour Says:

    Be part of the biggest contest in the blogworld:

    zizotime.blogspot.com

    I'll be glad to have u in it :)

  6. albandry Says:

    وااااااااايييي
    ذكرتني بالمدرسة لمن تحن الابلة
    شنو العبرة من القصة
    شنو العبرة
    في احد يعرف؟



    العبرة انه اللقافة شينة
    1)لا ترجع اللا وانت قايل انك بترجع
    2)سد الثغرات عشان ا تدور غيرك
    3)شفت شي صد عننه
    4)طلق وارتاح

  7. Diver Says:

    العبرة لاتشتري ثلاجة كبيرة

  8. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    بشكل عام ....لا تتسرع بالحكم على الآخرين....ولحظة الغضب تخليك ما تفكر وتتسرع وتندم بعدها...:)

  9. Manooya Says:

    LoOoOoL

    el story is funny =)

  10. Common_Sense Says:

    hehehe its a little funny I guess.

  11. LiLaCs Says:

    ummm Refrigartors are bad? Stick with mini ones?

  12. Cr8ivia Says:

    لي طاح اليمل كثرت سجاجينه

  13. Loura Says:

    El3ibrah: kathir minha.. so funny.