I cannot wait any longer! I want to know how that freaky girl shot that spoiled girl :/

I am " Lost " Addict!

5 Response to " "

  1. jiji Says:

    yalla am the 1st here todsy to keep in touch ;p

    i really wanna watch this series... but never seem able to catch it :p

  2. ScarlO Says:

    me is getting season one today from a cousin .. me'll watch it all and can bug ur head off with it ;-p

  3. iliveinq8 Says:

    thats what i love about work :P 2MB internet speed! I downloaded all episodes of lost so far.

  4. q8ty-dr Says:

    saw it till episode 14 of the second season .... but i like season one more than two so far

  5. iliveinq8 Says:

    season 1 was toooo mysterous! but u know everything has an end! u got to know whats going on..

    I like the drama in lost.. new style of drama u know ;) no more i love you i hate you you cheat on me i cheat on you bullsh!tness :P
    ..
    Also the action! and its breathe taking!