Irfan View Image Resampling&Resizing

Dear Blogers,

Some of you facing trouble uploading their photos to blogspot or any upload site, Because of the size of it and its bytes. My friend Chatterbox seems to have this problem and I promissed her to give her the knowledge she needed.. (7elwa knowledge hathi).

First after Downloading and Installing Irfanview (make sure you click on IMAGES ONLY during instalations! so that any image you double click on it, will be opened with Irfan view.

http://www.irfanview.com <-- Download page.

Here are the steps from 1 to 6 :) Enjoy and let us see your shots :)


_-_-_-_-_




Follow the steps above.
I hope you find this helpful.
-Abdullah B. Q.


2 Response to "Irfan View Image Resampling&Resizing"

  1. don_veto Says:

    I used irfanview for a really long time, it is an excellent product. The new version can even play movies. Thanks for the tip.

  2. Hussa-G Says:

    Merso for the info. I am going to try it.


    BTW, My older son name 3abdalah too. Cool name. :)