What Can You Do With These Pictures? :-)




1-



2-

3-


------------------

Well, I did this :-


The Question now is...

What might The Man in The Middle Be Saying???...

PS: The Mask is my new Design Sign so Ignore it :p

8 Response to "What Can You Do With These Pictures? :-)"

  1. iliveinq8 Says:

    umm.. laialy, still, What do you think the freak in the middle said to the other freak on his left? :/

  2. ScarlO Says:

    He'd say something like 'So tell me again, how come you're not dead yet?' And they are in order, father, son, grandfather.

    Silly? I know :-p Nice post, though.

    PS: When am I getting the Rana DVDs? ;-p

  3. Diver Says:

    He'll say I was doing fine setting on the Pavement
    it's getting dizzy up here

  4. iliveinq8 Says:

    lol cousin! amlaq :P

  5. teagirl Says:

    Nanooosa! LOL!

    "Oh so you think the pink in my turbin is fading? I shall have my wife dye it this afternoon while I nap! Thank you for the heads up!"

  6. iliveinq8 Says:

    LOL took me a while to figure what the HECK you're talking about photoflow :P LOL I thoght you were talking to me!!... Sorry ..
    You think hes married?

  7. q8ty-dr Says:

    طريقتك في تجميع الصور حلوه و تفكير حلو منك

  8. iliveinq8 Says:

    شكرًا دكتورتنا العزيزة :) عيونج الحلوة