Back to Kuwait

On 24th of Dec. 2005 I arrived Kuwait after a long work journey.. ; thus i apologize for the delay on the blog due personal issues.

Alhamdu Lellah my work is Done.

:-)

I want to thank everyone who asked and whoever kept checking my return.

Be back soon with my posts 2006 :-) and كل عام والجميع بخير

8 Response to "Back to Kuwait"

  1. Eb9ara7a and his Wife Says:

    الحمدلله على السلامه حجي
    :)
    موفق انشالله

  2. Utmost-y Says:

    7amdilllaaah 3ala elsalama :))

    Wish you Had fun ,, tell us about it !

    wb bro :)

  3. iliveinq8 Says:

    laialy_q8 :
    Thank you :-) so much :)

    ---
    --
    -

    eb9ara7a :
    eshdarrak enni 7ajjait? :P Allah Esalmik yal ghali o ewafgik :) yakhi etshaje3ni entaa ...

    ---
    --
    -

    utmost :
    Fun? toooooons! :) I will try :/ some tragedy happened though! some I cant even mention ... I'll try orginaize my thoughts and stuff... :)

    --- Am back am back :)

  4. YoOoNa Says:

    Welcome back =)
    waitin to read bout ur journey ;p

  5. iliveinq8 Says:

    vol_grl :

    fine, inshallah I will as soon as i collect the picture and a story line... Thank u.

  6. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    كل عام وانت بخير...:)

    وحمد الله على السلامه...:)

  7. iliveinq8 Says:

    اسلمج
    q8tya
    مشكورة وايد

  8. iliveinq8 Says:

    thank you benq ;) Glad you're still here :)