Oldies #2

Am at work right now, Brought my Album CDs with me :/ its 4:21 AM blah blah work darama...

Anyways,

I found some intresting pictures :)


My self, Mary & Lionel Christophersons

I think this was 1998 - 1999???

My US. Host Family!

and yes am still

on Touch

with

'em

_-_-_-_-_



Me & Abdulmajed from Saudia Arabia!! I wish I know anything

About him!! most honest honorable loyal Person!

Never felt homesick if he was around!!

too bad he changed the university

and left me all alone :/

Miss you man!

Best Friend!

_-_-_-_-_

------------------

Alright... Next picture is my Lost Love :( She Died.. I caused her death! Reckless :(


Before :(

++++AND++++

After :(


I love you so much ;( and miss you...

My life changed ever since!! to better i guess :/

I got out in one Piece al7amdu lellah !!!!

this pic is the uper half only! lower half was splited to 4 other peices i guess :P

well that was in 1996 :/

_-_-_-_

thats all for today ;/

3 Response to "Oldies #2"

  1. YoOoNa Says:

    offffff il car shlon chethy!!
    5a6ak il sow mo2a5arran

  2. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    اوففففففف

    راحت فيهاااااااااااااا

    شمسوي فيها لووووووووووول

    ما تشوف الشر...ولو انها من زمان لووول...:)


    الصورة الاولى تونس والله فيك الخير...:)

  3. Eb9ara7a and his Wife Says:

    عاد هالشي مشترك بيني و بينك
    اللي اهو اليوكن
    !
    بس موتري قدرت ارقع فيه مني و مناك لما قدرت أثمنه

    الله احفظك مثل ما حفظنا
    :)

    و المقارنة بين صورك أيام الطفولة و الصور اللي بهالبوست تبين انك قلبت من البياض و الشقار لي اللون الكويتي الأجلح
    !