Tagged by Someone!! MY DESKTOP


First I'd like to mention that I cannot Remember exactly who tagged me... But i know that someone did :p I saw my iliveinq8 thing on their desktop post!

2nd, I really think I know what comments am gonna get!! call me crazy call me whatever! well thats my Desktop :P I can't help it!! i even have folders Desktop1 Desktop2 whenever my Desktop is filled... I will let the Picture to explain!!!.....




Background pictures slows my work :/ or so i beleive !...

Kill me now!

4 Response to "Tagged by Someone!! MY DESKTOP"

  1. 3baid Says:

    ullllaaaa @_@

    hey.. Shareaza user :]

  2. iliveinq8 Says:

    3baid, shareaza became slow and .... kelshay! I quit it, now am using azureus, torrent baby :)
    used to download full season of 24 with shareaza and it takes 3-4 weeks, with torrent, like 2-4 days :)

  3. الاء سعود المجيبل Says:

    لوووووووووووووووووووول

    شمسوي فيه لوووووووووول

  4. DareDevil Says:

    interesting, i wish i don't get tagged, still u should not use any copied softwares