Oldies :/

Okay, last night I went to my house's storage downstairs to search or hopping to find some old stuff, while looking, i found like 5 years of my life on a CD album!!.. I have no idea how i forgot about it!! totally!... well, i left what i was looking for :P took the album went upstairs and started to peak on each CD i have on the album... some pictures were scanned, others were digital camera's shoots.


here are some pictures i managed to share :)


I honestly don't remember being on an army jeep :P

but at least I know its me! ...

_-_-_-_-_-_


Always messed up! :/ embah-thal

_-_-_-_


This picture i remmeber the most, In spain Sara-mejas.

I loved spain as my second country :) Still do though..

_-_-_-_-_


If you remmeber my post ( Saving the Twins) http://iliveinq8.blogspot.com/2005/11/saving-twins.html .. the kid on the left is

the father of the 2 kids Bader and Fajer :P and of course the one on the right is Moi.

I have to go now :/ I feel like I've Exposed myself :P...

I'll see if I can put the rest some other time later :)

3 Response to "Oldies :/"

  1. Utmost-y Says:

    awwww childhood !!
    madre laish kel elnas kanaw cuties w ohma 9ghar then they'r not any more:p
    the pic with the lolly pop covering ur eyes? LOOOL ! shhhenno Ya3nnne:P
    spain is not much of a fun country its kinda boring ;s
    ny way enjoyed ur album ,, waiting for more !
    Gawwaak allah Bro ;P

  2. Eb9ara7a and his Wife Says:

    LOL !
    رهيييبة أيام طفولتك
    و احلى شي الكيرلي
    :)))

  3. iliveinq8 Says:

    :-) utmost thanks lol

    eb9ara7a :

    Wallah Na3em mo curley! bas ma3foos :P aaakh 3ala ayyam el sha3aar